Peach Education Tax Credit
Georgia Taxpayers can elect to allocate state tax dollars they are already going to be paying to the Golden Isles College and Career Academy. This allows you to direct state taxes to programs you support.
Allocations are as follows:
- $1,000 - Single/Head of Household
- $1,250 - Married filing separate
- $2,500 - Married filing jointly
- $10,000 - S Corp, LLC or Partnership
- 75% of annual liability - Corporation or Fiduciary Taxpayer
You must Designate "GICCA (Golden Isles College & Career Academy)" on the form to ensure funds are correctly routed.
Download the brochure below for more information or to share with your friends and family.